- The Meandros X4 Open is an ultra low profile streamlined head providing a very close parallel fitting of rubbers along the barrel.
- Rubbers remain parallel during the pull or even at rest.
- Designed for aluminium or carbon barrels with an interior diameter of approximately 26 mm.
- The X4 head is designed for 2 pairs of tied in rubbers.
- Extremely strong as it is made from a single billet of stainless steel.
- Extra fittings made from very hard plastic.
- Spiggot comes with rubber sealing O-ring and stainless steel screw for installation.
- Stainless steel screw has a sealing O-ring and cup washer to seal and insulate the barrel.
- There is possibility of fitting second pair of tied in rubbers in the small holes.
- Line wrap finger will easily accommodate a double wrap and can be located on the left or right side.
- The Meandros X4 will provide maximum performance and accuracy efficiencies.
Meandros X4 Open