- Ergonomic reverse mechanism with minimalistic design, with a vertical and two horizontal mounting points.
- Sturdy construction, with minimum profile and working length and minimum space required for installation within the body of the handle.
- It has a built-in automatic horizontal and bilateral line release which is on the back of the mechanism.
- The position of the line release at the back of the mechanism contributres to not reduce the strength of the body of the handle, while the user can place it on either side.
- Works with European-style shafts 6-10mm.
- Ability to fit mono and spear up to 8mm when using the end attaching hole.
- Includes pins and a screw for secure mounting within the body of the weapon.
- The mechanism is legally protected.
Meandros Trigger Mechanism - S