- High density Jako neoprene open cell.
- Design, research and development in California, U.S.A.
- Unisex sizing.
- Twin locking clips on beaver tail; Exclusive and unique design male / female locking system made of five hard plastic injection molded parts forming each clip, secured with 4 stainless steel screws.
- Waterproof seals on all extremities.
- Highest quality wetsuit assembly and binding glue from England.
Internal Features of the Jacket and Trousers:
- Lining is completely “needle-puncture free”. Construction is with the highest quality neoprene glue (made in the U.K.) – So the inside of the jacket is 100% water and air-proof with ZERO stitching! The whole wetsuit can be inflated like a balloon and still will hold its shape and never leak in or out. It will fit you like a surgical glove and keep you dry, toasty warm and super comfortable for hours, in the coldest water. Guaranteed!
External Features of the Jacket:
- Zipless Hooded jacket, donned in seconds, completely streamlined and drag free for an ultimate freedom of movement and comfort.
- The built-in hood was designed for optimal breathing comfort, neck movement and complete face protection from the elements. It will overlap as well over the diving-mask’s silicone skirt, thus helping to prevent the mask from leaking.
- The neck part of the hood ingeniously designed to prevent any pressure on the blood vessels, resulting in a much safer and longer breath-hold, while keeping the neck and head even warmer than the rest of the body!
- Built-in thick cushioned and slip-free spear-gun chest loading pad for maximum ease and safety
- The chest loading pad is an independent fabric, screened with a special ultra-durable and gripping Polyurethane Ink mix. It is then sewn on the chest area over a separate CR Neoprene Layer sandwiched between the pad and the wetsuit. Special waterproof glue is then applied over the double blind surface stitching manually with a hand brush, making sure that never will that sewing ever come off or even thread.
- A Wider Beaver tail with twin Evo1 Molded Clips (5 plastic parts and 4 stainless steel screws securing them) for a fail-proof and comfortable locking system. It is the safest and most comfortable way to also stabilize the trousers underneath it, which eliminates any discomfort in the groin area.
- Each cross seams on the jacket exterior is stamped with a GlueDot, for an added safety on these stress areas.
External Features of the Trousers:
- Zipless donned in seconds and completely streamlined and drag free, for an ultimate comfort and freedom of movement.
Evo1 5mm Impermeaflex
€239.00 Regular Price