INDIAN SF are versatile fins, featuring the new 300 2.0 Easy Fit footpockets. The blades are made in T700 PERFORMANCE carbon fiber and they are shorter than the other models. They are sturdy and can be used in different diving situations. They are also available in the MED version, in brown camoflauge colors, and in the OCEAN version in blue camoflauge colors.
- MATERIAL: 100% carbon fiber T700 SUPERFORCE
- BLADE DIMENSION: 786 x 190 mm
- BLADE HARDNESS: 25 soft – 30 medium – 40 hard
- WATER RAILS: Constant h10mm
- FINS ANGLE: 29°blade + 3°footpoket = 32°